We Understand Your Pain Because We Have Been Through Infidelity Too!
My wife, Nikki and I had been on the journey of marriage for 23 years, with two teenagers in tow, when everything took a sharp turn. Nikki stumbled upon one affair and sadly, that was just the tip of the iceberg. Over the following months, she unravelled many more incidents of my infidelity that had spanned our entire marriage. It hit her hard - she looked at me and realised she didn't truly know who I was.

At that juncture, drowning in shame and grappling with the confusion of my actions, I desperately wanted to assist Nikki in healing from her devastating pain. I was also driven to save our marriage and navigate through the emotional distress. 

As a successful business owner I was used to dealing with problems so I knew there had to be an answer. I awoke one morning with a conviction that our marriage was going to recover and I set out on a mission to find the help we so desperately needed. Luckily I found it in a concept I was completely unfamiliar with.

"My search revealed what only 1% of married couples know that the other 99% don’t - & it changed everything!"

Now, fast forward fifteen years to the year of our 37th wedding anniversary. It’s an incredible testament to our journey. Our marriage is a beautiful example of forgiveness and restoration, humility and compassion, fortified against any trace of infidelity. 

Despite facing numerous other external challenges over the years, our love stands strong. We deeply cherish each other, each of us feeling completely valued and understood within the relationship. I’m relieved to share that my past need for external validation and the weight of shame have completely faded away too.

The transformation within our marriage left me in awe, especially seeing Nikki’s rapid healing from her pain—it didn’t linger for years, just mere weeks. This profound change spurred me to go further. I delved into further Post Graduate training, and committed myself to become a Professional Certified Marriage Recovery Coach & Mentor.

With my wife’s unwavering support, I’ve been fortunate to guide and support over a thousand committed, open, and resourceful individuals and couples. It’s been about helping them conquer their fear, understand the reasons behind their experiences, and weave the most crucial and essential element missing from virtually all relationships.

What we offer is truly unique—a proven recovery method that has impacted lives globally.

Alright, let's shift gears and bring the spotlight back to you, because right now, your journey is the centre of everything for both you and us.

There are 5 Vital Steps we're about to unveil, meticulously crafted to guide you in escaping the nightmare, redefining that connection, and reclaiming your cherished 'soulmate'.

Take a deep, calming breath. Find that cozy armchair, kick off your shoes, and get ready to put your trust in someone who can guide you out of the hell you've been living in.

”Oh my, this has to be the best kept 'secret' on the internet - secret only because no one wants to broadcast the fact their spouse had an affair otherwise people would be recommending this far and wide. Truly life changing! I’m almost glad he cheated, no I AM glad!”

Jill Y. (Betrayed Spouse)

Are You Ready To Discover The Essential Ingredient That Smart People Are Bringing Into Their Marriages After Infidelity & Elevating Them To The Upper 1% Level ?

The 5 Vital Steps Struggling Couples Are Taking to Recover, Repair and Rebuild Their Marriage After Infidelity
(Even if the pain is overwhelming and forgiveness feels out of reach)

Betrayal & Infidelity
Issues
Sex, Porn &
Intimacy
Issues
Communication
& Emotional Issues
Addictions or Financial
Issues
Responsibility Issues
Parenting & Family
Issues
© Copyright 2024 Restoring Love.com
    Privacy Policy        Terms of Use